Spartan Spree will be held on Tuesday, August 21st from 11:00am to 2:00pm. At this event, class schedules will be available to students after all required forms are submitted. By August 14th, you should receive a back-to-school package containing important information about WSHS and the required forms needed to get your schedule.
If you are unable to attend Spartan Spree, please bring your forms to the main office on Wednesday August 22nd – Friday August 24th, or Monday August 27th anytime between 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. If you are unable to come during these times, students can bring the forms to the main office on Tuesday, August 28th starting at 7:30 am.
Students or parents will need to bring the following three required forms (signed) to the main gym during Spartan Spree:
- Yellow Health Care Form
- Green Student Rights and Responsibilities (Please just bring the signing sheet from the book)
- Pre-printed blue Emergency Care Card
Below is a list of optional forms and information for West Springfield students and families:
- PTSA Information | Membership Form
- Crew Information (Coming soon)
- Yearbook Order Information
- Senior Ad Order Information
- Senior T-Shirt Order Form (Coming soon)
- PSAT Registration Fee (Coming soon)
These additional optional forms below may be turned in at Spartan Spree.
- FCPS Forms Page (Including Health Forms)
- Epinephrine Authorization
- Inhaler Authorization (the Inhaler Authorization form may need to be viewed in a browser other than Chrome)
- Family Life Education Opt Out Form (Also included in your packet.)
- Additional Opt Out Forms (including High School Military Recruiter Opt Out Form)
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Application (coming soon)
- SIS Parent Account Request or Assistance
- Accident Insurance
- SR&R Information
- PSAT Information
- All students in Grades 9-11 will take the PSAT 8/9 or PSAT/NMSQT on Wednesday, October 10, 2018. There is no fee for 9th and 10th grade students; however, 11th grade students must pay $20 to receive their personalized score reports. Cash or a check made payable to “WSHS” with the student’s full name and student ID number will be accepted at Spartan Spree in the cafeteria. Contact Kim Nelson, Assessment Coach, at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Gray Shirts- $5
- Navy or Neon Shorts- $7
- Drawstring Bags & Water Bottles - $5
- Sweatshirts & Sweatpants (gray)- $20
- Personal Fitness Shirts - $10
- Towel Service- $10