Class of 2018
Administrator for the Class of 2018 | Johnny Pope | JWPope@fcps.edu
Senior Picnic – June 7
- WSHS Baseball Field
- Catered lunch and games!
- 11:30am, FREE event
Prom – June 8
- Waterford at Fair Oaks 8:00pm – 11:00pm
- Tickets - $40 (cash only)
- Ticket sales in the cafeteria:
- June 4-8 – all lunches
- Guest information: Students and guests who attend prom must have a valid photo ID and ticket.All guests who are not currently enrolled students at West Springfield HS must have a completed guest form at the time of ticket purchase.
Senior Awards – June 11
- WSHS Auditorium
- 8:45am – 11:00am
Graduation Rehearsal – June 12
- WSHS Auditorium, 9:00am
- MANDATORY for all seniors!
- Cap and gown distribution will occur immediately after(no distribution prior to rehearsal).
Senior Sports Banquet – June 12
- Springfield Waterford, 6:00pm
- Senior student athletes will receive a free ticket, parents may purchase tickets for $25.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in the Activities Office.
Graduation – June 13
- Eagle Bank Arena
- Seniors report at 8:40 am.
- Ceremony begins at 9:30 am, doors open at 8:30 am
If you have not yet done so, it is very important that we receive your payment for senior dues as soon as possible.
Senior dues are a fee that each senior at West Springfield HS is required to pay to cover graduation expenses and other senior year costs. Senior dues are mandatory and students who do not pay their senior dues cannot participate in senior activities, including graduation. Senior dues are currently $120. You may turn them in by bringing cash or a check payable to West Springfield HS to the main office.
If you are not sure if you have paid your senior dues, please email Ms. Wahl.
If you are eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch, you are eligible for a reduced Senior Dues fee. Please see or email Ms. Wahl for more information.
Senior Dues can be paid online using MySchoolBucks
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com establish an account if you do not already have an account
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system
My School Bucks customer service:
Transcript Request form PDF version
2017-18 College Naviance List (you must be logged into your FCPS Google Account to view this)
WSHS How-To (A review of the college application process)