National History Day
This Saturday the winners from our school-level competition competed in the District Five National History Day contest against students from Alexandria, Arlington, Caroline, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fauquier, Fredericksburg, King George, Lancaster, Loudoun, Manassas Park, Manassas, Northumberland, Prince William, Richmond (County), Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Westmoreland.
The first and second place winners from this competition will progress to the state competition in Richmond on April 21st. Congratulations to our winners, and well done to all those who participated in the event!
- 1st Place Individual Exhibit: Amy Herrema
- 1st Place Group Exhibit: Ryan Metz and Robert Law
- 2nd Place Paper: Reed League
- 2nd Place Individual Documentary: Yuni Choi
- 2nd Place Individual Performance: Kayla Rothstein
- 2nd Place Individual Website: Fikir Mekonnen
- 2nd Place Group Performance: Hannah Capra, Jordan Buechler, and Yumi Kim