Information about our athletic teams, participating in sports, team histories, and concussion training.
All information and required forms can be found at Spartan Athletics.
2020-21 Athletics Updates
The VHSL Executive Committee meeting in special session, 7/27/2020, voted (34-1-0) to move forward with Model 3 in its re-opening of sports and activities for the 2020-21 school year. Model 3 delays all VHSL sports and activities until December 14 and adopts the Condensed Interscholastic Plan. This model leaves all sports in the season where they are currently aligned.
Model 3 – Condensed Interscholastic Plan.
- Season 1 (Winter) December 14 – February 20 (First Contest Date – December 28)
- basketball, gymnastics, indoor track, swim/dive, wrestling
- Season 2 (Fall) February 15 – May 1 (First Contest Date – March 1)
- cheer, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, volleyball
- Season 3 (Spring) April 12 – June 26 (First Contest Date – April 26)
- baseball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, track and fieldVarsity Head Coaches
Varsity Head Coaches
Cheerleading | Blake Whetzel | @email
Cross Country | Chris Pellegrini | email@example.com
Field Hockey | Tina Nham | @email
Football | Anthony Parker |@email
Golf | Sung Hawn Moon | @email
Volleyball | Stephanie Noriega | @email
Boys Varsity Basketball | Durmia Marshall | @email
Girls Varsity Basketball | Bill Gibson | @email
Gymnastics | TBD |
Swim & Dive | Nicole Loutsenhizer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor Track & Field | Chris Pellegrini | email@example.com
Wrestling | Ben Fiacco | @email
- Baseball | Jason Olms | @email
- Softball | Robbie Benton | @email
- Boys Lacrosse | Henry Meredith Clarkson | @email
- Girls Lacrosse | Brian Puhlick | @email
- Boys Soccer | Josh Harris | @email
- Girls Soccer | Sara Smith | @email
- Boys Tennis | Jeff Jones | @email
- Girls Tennis| TBD |
- Track & Field | Chris Pellegrini | firstname.lastname@example.org
Non VHSL Sports
Concussion education is required for both students participating in high school athletics as well as their parents.