Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school tranascripts

Transcript Assistant

Lois Kurth | @email | 703-913-3823

  • Hours:  7:30 am - 12:30 pm
  • Location:  Student Services Office in the Main Office

Current Students

To request a transcript, you need to fill out the Transcript Request form located in Family Connection, and scan it to or you can complete it here. 

Each year the office of school counseling processes approximately 6,000 college transcript requests. To guarantee that the transcripts arrive at colleges in a timely manner, Mrs. Kurth, the transcript assistant, requires processing time. Request deadlines for current students are listed on the form. As a general rule, allow at least three weeks for processing most transcript requests.

Seniors are reminded that their mid-year grades will automatically be sent to all colleges for which they have requested a transcript. A final transcript will be sent to the college designated on the senior survey.

For current students, the first three transcripts listed on the transcript request form are free of charge. Each additional transcript costs $5.00. Transcripts requested after the deadline will require an additional $5.00 rush processing fee per transcript..  Transcripts can be paid for in MySchoolBucks

Recent Graduates/Attendees (within the past 5 years)

Recent graduates (within the past 5 years), complete the WSHS Transcript Request Form for Past Students Please fill out the form, digitially sign it, and click on the Submit button.  You can also print the form, sign it, scan it and email it to

You can pay for the transcript using MySchoolBucks

Past Graduates/Attendees of West Springfield HS

Student records are kept at West Springfield High School for 5 years. To obtain records more than 5 years ago, please contact FCPS Online Student Records Request.

ACT/SAT Scores

Requests to mail SAT and/or ACT scores should go to (SAT’s) or (ACT’s).