Assessment Coach: Laura Fitzsimmons | [email protected]
- The deadline to submit accommodations requests for 2024 AP exams was January 18th, 2024. If you would still like to apply for College Board Accommodations, instructions can be found in the orange box below. Please note that there is no guarantee that College Board will be able to approve new accommodation requests in time for materials to be ordered and delivered.
- All SAT and PSAT scores from the October 11th SAT and PSAT School Day have been released through students' College Board accounts. If your student cannot see their scores in their account, please reach out to the Assessment Coach ([email protected]) as soon as possible.
- FCPS has announced that some AP Exams will be taken digitally this year. Students who are taking the following exams can expect to complete the test through the College Board Bluebook app on their school-issued Chromebook:
- English Language and Composition
- English Literature and Composition
- U.S. History
- World History: Modern
Students can explore the digital testing system, Bluebook, now! Students will need to log out of their Chromebook and locate the "Apps" button in the bottom left corner of the login screen. Once they open the Bluebook App, students should log in with their personal College Board account information.