Student Withdrawal

Leaving West Springfield HS? Follow our withdrawal procedures.

West Springfield HS Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Linda Andrade at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.


  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to West Springfield High School.


  • Contact our school Student Services Assistant, Linda Andrade, at [email protected].