Electronic databases available for students and faculty
Logins and passwords are required for remote (home) access and are available in Schoology in WSHS Library --> Databases --> Database logins and passwords.
- ABC-Clio - 6 databases covering history, geography and government, as well as a collection of ebooks.
- Britannic ImageQuest: https://quest.eb.com/
- Britannica Moderna: http://moderna.eb.com/levels/academica
- Britannica Online Japan: http://japan.eb.com/
- Britannica School: http://school.eb.com/levels
- Britannica Universalis (French): http://www.universalis-edu.com/
- CultureGrams - Cultural references of the world's countries and peoples.
- CQ Electronic Library - 4 databases cover current issues and the 3 branches of government. Also includes the Encyclopedia of American Government Online.
- EBSCO: http://search.ebscohost.com/
- Gale Online Resources - 23 databases of newspapers, journals, reference resources, as well as over 300 ebooks.
- JSTOR: http://www.jstor.org/
- Worldbook Online - Includes the World Book encyclopedia, a Spanish-language encyclopedia and World Book Kids.