Saturday SAT Information
Saturday SAT Dates
|SAT Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|August 28, 2021||July 30, 2021||August 17, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||August 17, 2021|
|October 2, 2021 Register||September 3, 2021||September 21, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||September 21, 2021|
|November 6, 2021 Register||October 8, 2021||October 26, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||October 26, 2021|
|December 4, 2021 Register||November 4, 2021||November 23, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||November 23, 2021|
|March 12, 2022 Register||February 11, 2022||March 1, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone)||March 1, 2022|
|May 7, 2022 Register||April 8, 2022||April 26, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone)||April 26, 2022|
|June 4, 2022 Register||May 5, 2022||May 25, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone)||May 25, 2022|
Please contact Amy Brown for day-of-testing details.
Please note: We will not lend pencils or calculators to students due to health concerns.
- Face mask; no students will be permitted without one.
- Multiple #2 pencils; no mechanical pencils.
- Picture ID. Here is a list of acceptable ID from College Board. Please note that last year’s West Springfield school ID with picture is fine as well.
- SAT approved calculator. If your student needs to borrow one, please let me know as we have a few in the testing office. Calculators cannot be borrowed on the day of the test.
- Snacks and water.
- Hand sanitizer (optional). Please note that students are not allowed to wear gloves or face shields while testing.
- Patience. We have a lot of students to get in the building safely and with proper health screenings. Please be patient and kind to one another.
The above items should be placed in a clear Ziploc-like bag.
You may NOT bring any electronic “smart” device, including:
- cell phone
- wearable technology like a Smart Watch or Fitbit
Please do not bring backpacks. Please leave these items in your car or at home.
The SAT School Day test is 4 hours and 15 minutes long (students with College Board-approved extended time will test longer).
- Students testing with standard time will be done around 12:30 PM.
- Students testing with 50% extended time will be done around 3:00PM.
Students can bring water & a small snack to be consumed during breaks.
Yes, please see table above for date-specific registration links.