New Student Registration
Translate this page
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español de Espanol que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to West Springfield High School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Spartans!
We are a school in Fairfax County, Virginia.
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to West Springfield High School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- Students who are new to West Springfield High School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but not a rising 9th-grade student who previously attended Irving Middle School. Rising 9th-grade students who attended Irving Middle School do not need to enroll.
Students who are new to West Springfield High School and not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
To join West Springfield High School, determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the West Springfield HS boundary, please fill out the new student registration intake form below. This form will be submitted to Linda Andrade, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Special Registration Situations
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Military Family Registration
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.